The purposes for which this site may be used
Access to and use of the McDonald’s site is permitted solely for the purpose of:
- viewing and providing information about McDonald’s products;
- viewing and providing information about prices, restaurants, activities and events caused by McDonald’s;
- view promotions, McDonald’s offers;
- purchasing McDonald’s products;
In case of achieving the stated purposes as well as in other situations, the provisions of this regulation, the provisions contained in the Personal Data Processing Policy and those contained in the Cookie File Use Policy will apply.
Acceptance of the conditions of use by any access to the site
The terms and conditions set forth represent a public offer of «Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L, as a seller, in order to conclude a contract of sale-purchase of the products displayed on the site.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions set forth below expresses the agreement of the User of the site regarding the full acceptance of the conditions provided in these legal notices, the use of this website, at the user's own risk.
In case of objections, these claims will be communicated directly to «Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L.
This public offer is completed with the incident legal norms.
Information published on the site
«Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L will ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on this site, reserving the right to make changes to their content at any time, without notice.
«Food Planet Restaurants» SRL does not guarantee and does not assume responsibility for full accuracy, up-to-date updating (which can sometimes be done with some delays necessary to obtain or graphically update the information) or completeness of all information provided through the site of. We inform you that the information published on the site is presented as general information and any use of them by you confirms that you have been informed of this fact.
Limitation of liability «Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L.
The user understands and accepts that «Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L is not responsible to the user and / or third parties for:
- any damage resulting from the fraudulent intrusion of a third party who has made a change to the information made available to you on the site;
- any direct or indirect damage, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by its access, use of the site and / or reliance on any information communicated directly or indirectly through it;
- the impossibility of accessing the site or difficulty in using it, as well as the consequences resulting from lack of access or difficulties in using it for the desired purpose;
- the actions of a user or a third party that is not under our control;
- technical problems occurring in the hardware, information technology system and telecommunications infrastructure used by the user;
- damage suffered by the user due to the dangers of the Internet, resulting from circumstances not attributable to McDonald’s, in particular for system breakdown, intrusion, data theft, virus-infected system or other dangerous or harmful programs;
- the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the User;
The user is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the information specified by him when filling in the reservation / information placement form.
McDonald’s also reminds you that any creation of hypertext links to the home page of this site or any other page of the Site can only be done with the express and prior consent of McDonald’s.
In relation to you, the site and all published materials, including any materials that, although published at a certain time, were subsequently removed from the site, as well as graphics, trademarks, texts, product names, images, the designs, the logos, are the exclusive property of «Food Planet Restaurants» SRL, McDonald's Corporation or its partners. By accessing and using the site, you are not granted any license to use them and no other right over the published materials than to consult the site.
Reproduction or use, in whole or in part, of these materials is permitted only in its original form, without modification, and only for the purposes of strictly personal and private information, any reproduction or use of copies of these materials made for other purposes is strictly prohibited. express, except when there is the agreement «Food Planet Restaurants» SRL. in this regard.
Any use other than that permitted under these conditions will constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights, which will be sanctioned by law.
The McDonald’s trademark is an internationally registered and protected trademark, no use of which is permitted without the consent of the trademark owner. You may also not reproduce, copy any material or content posted on the McDonald’s website without the consent of “Food Planet Restaurants” S.R.L.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE MCDONALD'S WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SOFTWARE USED TO MAKE THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE), MAKES YOU CRIMINALLY PAYABLE TO PAY YOUR PAYMENT. , INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO COPYRIGHT, INDEMNIFICATION.
Technical conditions necessary for the use of the site
The use of the Site does not require the fulfillment of specific technical conditions by a computer, equipment or other device of the user. All you need is a device that is properly connected to the Internet (such as a computer, tablet, phone), standard operating system, and the current version of your standard web browser. In order to use certain technical features, sites must support secure data transmission protocol and SSL Java Script and cookies, or Flash support. In order to use the advanced functionality of the site related to our offers, as well as to place product orders, the user must have an active e-mail address.
«Food Planet Restaurants» SRL reserves the right to modify the technical way of delivery of services, depending on the scope and conditions resulting from its competencies and in accordance with their technical capabilities, providing that these changes will have a negative impact on quality of services, and will not affect the scope of the rights and obligations of the parties.
Links to third party sites
The site may contain links to other sites owned or operated by parties other than «Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L. Such links are provided for your use only if you wish. “Food Planet Restaurants” S.R.L. does not control and is not responsible for the content and conditions of privacy or security and the functionality of these sites. Without being limited to these, Food Planet Restaurants S.R.L. In particular, it disclaims any responsibility if these sites:
• Infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
• Are inaccurate, incomplete or contain misleading information;
• They are not commercial in nature or do not meet the fulfillment of a certain purpose;
• Does not provide adequate security;
• Contains viruses or other destructive elements; or
• They are licentious or slanderous.
Restrictions on the use of the site
It is strictly forbidden:
- use of the site in a manner that would disrupt its operation;
- taking any action that may interfere with the software of the site;
- sending or posting commercial information on the site, carrying out IT activities or other activities intended to insert on the site information that is not intended for the user, providing illegal content or contrary to moral norms, ie violating legal provisions, user rights and "FOOD PLANET RESTAURANTS" »SRL, as well as the conditions set forth in this act;
- use the website for purposes other than personal use, in particular for the development, promotion of other business or any other commercial purpose;
- Creating a database by downloading and storing the content of the site;
- Use of the Site to defame, abuse, harass, harass, threaten, "intimidate" or otherwise affect the rights of others, including but not limited to the privacy or advertising rights of others, or to collect or collect information about site users;
- Restricting or preventing any person from using the site, including but not limited to attacking or copying any part of the site.
- Violation of these restrictions attracts the responsibility of the user, who will pay in full the value of all damages created;
It is not permitted in any way and you will be held responsible for any abuse on this Website, for the deliberate introduction of computer viruses such as hardware and software, as well as any other unauthorized computer programs or material that is harmful in terms of technological.
You may not make any attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server hosting this site, or any other server, computer, or database associated with our website. We specify that any such action may constitute an offense under the applicable regulations, and we will report any such breach to the competent authorities.
In any case of abuse or deviation from the above restrictions your right to use this Website will be restricted and / or blocked with immediate effect.
Information on special risks related to the use of the service provided electronically
The use of the website and the services provided by electronic means is done through the Internet, which could involve certain risks usually associated with the use of Internet networks.
Risks associated with using the Internet include, but are not limited to, the possibility of introducing software that could cause harm, such as "Viruses" (viruses) or other derivatives thereof. In connection with the above, in order to combat such threats, it is recommended that the user have up-to-date antivirus software and other device protection programs against unauthorized access by third parties.
Another risk, which you please protect yourself from, would be the unauthorized access of third parties to equipment and data, without the knowledge and against the will of the user / owner.
Update the terms and conditions of use
«Food Planet Restaurants» S.R.L reserves the right to modify the provisions of this act, any modification will enter into force on the date of publication on the site. As a rule, changes will be made as a result of the need to make changes to computer systems, to optimize processes and procedures, as well as the online store, creating new features, adapting to new legislative requirements, suggestions received from Users, etc.
We reserve the right to remove any product from this Website at any time in our sole discretion and to remove or modify any material or content from this Website. For any questions regarding the provisions contained in this act, you can contact us at any time at email@example.com.
The provisions of the acts published on this site are interpreted and supplemented with the provisions of the normative acts of the Republic of Moldova.
If a provision will be considered illegal, void or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions contained in the documents published on the site.
All differences arising in connection with this Agreement shall be settled amicably, and in the event that it is impossible to identify a mutually acceptable solution, the dispute shall be settled by the competent court at the seller's premises.
The provisions of the documents published on the site enter into force from the moment of accessing the site, in specific situations, from the moment of ticking the field intended for this purpose.